500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
Our 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training in India is a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training + 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training, eight weeks continuous program of study intended to develop your knowledge that you have already acquire over years and strengthen your base of yoga. This course will concentrate primarily on Vinyasa Flow practice, technical upgradation and boost your asana practice. Real consideration will be given to sequencing and basic parts for a Vinyasa Flow class. Moreover, students will receive more awareness about pranayama procedures, meditation practices, basic anatomy, philosophy, and can get a chance to conduct training sessions and thereby help with hands-on variations in the asana classes. This course is expected to convey your progress as a teacher and as a student. It sets you up for a more developed version of yourself and proficient analysis concerning the transformative energy of yoga – in body, mind, and soul.
The 500-hour yoga training course is an organized, well-structured two months course which gives total information of yoga, different asanas from an initial level to advanced. It incorporates classes of asana (multi-style), meditation, and pranayama with yoga philosophy and anatomy. By the end of the course, students will be awarded certification of Yoga Alliance USA, which will make them effective and skilled yoga teachers who can train yoga or start their own yoga studio anywhere in the world. If you are looking for a propelled yoga training school in India with profundity and an assortment of styles that will make your training compelling, then Yogadhyan would be the best choice for you (best yoga training school in Dharamsala). This advanced course of yoga teacher training in Dharamsala offers a 200-hour yoga teacher training course, a 300-hour yoga teacher training or a blend of both for 500-hour yoga teacher training in India. The 500-hour course is
This advanced course of yoga teacher training in Dharamsala offers a 200-hour yoga teacher training course, a 300-hour yoga teacher training or a blend of both for 500-hour yoga teacher training in India. The 500-hour course is the best option for the individuals who wish to complete from basic level yoga teacher training to most profound level yoga teacher training at a single go.
Course content for 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training
This course will emphasize majorly on Vinyasa Flow practice and sequencing, hip opening and back-bending, expert level postures, quality hands-on modification practice, and consistent Vinyasa sequencing workshops. The philosophy segment will be taken over after dealing with the knowledge of Chakras and the Kundalini meditation and the discourses of Bhagavad Gita along with the fundamentals of Ayurveda. Students will concentrate exceptionally on pranayama, chakra awakening techniques and Kundalini meditations, metaphysical meditations, and Yoga Nidra.
Yogadhyan educates yogic philosophy from the point of its origination till the very end of it. Consolidating the information from the 200-hour and 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training, this medium is truly intended to improve the abilities you obtained over the time you have spent on this course. It makes you feel free to the learn from doubts from self-inquiry or questions raised by other students from their past practices. Profound investigation of the Vedas, history of yoga, chanting of mantras, mudra developments and all practices are done the best atmosphere in par with the regulations laid by the Yoga Alliance to ensure that capable students will be molded. The primary objective of our yoga teacher training in India is to give an innovative and transformational utilization of yoga to design a good yoga therapy and to offer a profound multi-style yoga for healing. By the end of this yoga teacher training course, you will learn different varieties of yoga and the essential part of Ashtanga and Hatha yoga. You will be Internationally recognized as a yoga teacher from Yoga Alliance. The fundamental goal of 500-hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala is to create and spread conventions of traditional yoga.
Teaching methodology and technique
- Principles of demonstration
- Observing, supporting and improving
- Giving verbal instructions or guidelines, training styles, characteristics of a teacher
- Voice projection, floor proximity
- The student’s procedure of learning
- Planning and organizing a class and contents
- Alignment and hands-on-alteration
- Dealing with wounds and secure precautionary measures
- Viewing yoga training as a profession or a business
Advanced Pranayama (yogic breathing)
Introduction, its approaches, pranic body, various types of prana, variations in breathing, anatomy of breathing and Yogic posturers are dealt under this module. Apart from these Nadi Shodhana (substitute nostril breathing), Sheetali (cooling breath), Shitkari (soft breath), Bhramari (whispering honey bee breath), Ujjayi (the psychic or triumphant breath), Bhastrika (howls breath), Kapalbhati (frontal mind purifying breath), Suryabheda (imperativeness fortifying breath) including advance varieties are included as well.
Advanced Mudra (Psychic Gesture)
Introduction, types of mudras, hand mudras, head mudras, postural mudras, lock mudras, locks (bandhas), perineal mudras are primarily emphasized in this module. Jnana mudra (psychic gesture of information), jaw mudra (psychic gesture of awareness), Shambhavi mudra (eyebrow focus of looking), Nasikagradrishti (nosetip observing), Khechari mudra (tongue bolt), Shanmukhi mudra (shutting down the seven entryways), Vipareetkarani (transformed psychic demeanor), Maha Mudra (extraordinary psychic disposition) are also included.
Bandhas (energy locks)
- Introduction, varieties, throat bolt, root lock, stomach lock, incredible lock are included in this module.
- Kriya, Yogic purifying methods: Nasal purifying (neti), frontal part of brain purifying (kapalabhati), eye purging light gazing (trataka)
Philosophy classes are directed for two hours each on substitute days all through the course. These classes are essential for everybody.
Sat is a Sanskrit word meaning “truth” and “Sang” is gathering. Hence Satsang signifies “in the company of truth” or “in the organization of seekers of truth”. These are extra question and answer sessions on the concept of intuitive philosophy which are conducted on alternate days for one and half an hour at the end of the day. These are optional classes and have no defined topic for teaching. These classes are intended to be interactive and you can ask or talk with the teacher whatever you wish or need.
Philosophy Content (practical and theoretical philosophy)
- Meaning of yoga, history and its core concept
- Four kinds of yoga (Jnana, Raja, Bhakti, Karma Yoga)
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- The chakra system, its qualities, enacting and balancing methods
- Prana (chi or bioplasmic energy)
- Energy or nadi agenda
- Five layers of bodies (sheaths or koshas)
- Meditation: presentation, practices, meditation and mind, evacuation of mental issues
- Trataka and fixation
- Guru and follower relationship
- Kriya Yoga and meditation
Includes both human physical anatomy and physiological (organs, and so on) and anatomy of energy and its physiology (chakras, nadis, and so on). Incorporates both the concept of the subject and use of it in practical scenarios (benefits, contraindications, proper development designs, and so on).
Practical anatomy with the main focus on muscular and skeletal structures and thorough exploration of anatomical and skeletal variations (i.e. pressure, strain, and orientation and proportion hypothesis)
- Introduction to various body systems
- Muscular system, Skeletal structure, sensory system, connective tissue, and large joints of the body
- Breathing and respiratory system
- Application of anatomy practically on yoga poses
- Therapeutic benefits of postures and working on injuries that might occur in an asana class
Business part of yoga
- Career as a yoga trainer
- Starting your own yoga studio, school or business
- Marketing techniques
- Ethics in yoga business
- Social networking with other yoga teachers, studios, schools and retreats
- How to design and conduct your own yoga training sessions and workshops
- Conduct a yoga training session to your schoolmates under the supervision of a teacher
- Evaluation of training and administration abilities in correspondence with customers at the Yogadhyan Teacher Training
- Written test in yoga philosophy, yoga therapy, yoga anatomy, training procedure, Ayurveda, pranayama, and meditation
- A proper alignment of a few asanas and pranayama with safety implementation and maintenance of stability in the posture.
Master your training skills and become an Advanced Yoga Teacher from Yoga Dhyan
A proficient yoga teacher training in India, for that matter anywhere in the world, bequeaths you with a more profound level polishing of your teaching abilities and experiences for your yoga training. It additionally supports in turning your life into an extraordinary yoga teacher. You will for sure get to know your specialty with our 500-hour yoga teacher training in India. From anatomy, arrangement, and student safety during asana practice to history, chakras, sutras, the improving of knowledge is boundless. Learn how to increase your energy levels through yoga and mould yourself into an expert and a qualified profession. Yoga teachers are, on the most fundamental level, committed yoga students. As students, we are continually learning, filling our wells and accepting further bits of knowledge through ensued yoga practice and study. As teachers, constant study enables us to grow our knowledge and also completely build up our voices and yogic ways of life. As professionals, we look for a sangha, or group, with whom we can share our expedition.
We carry out 300 hour and 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training at two beautiful locations –
You can check out this year’s schedule from here.